Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center, Bangalore is the best place to learn Yoga. The students are enthusiastic and lean yoga amidst chirping
birds, century-old trees, calm and serene atmosphere, the music of the cool breeze and the dancing of the wind.
There are students from Rajajinagar, Malleshwaram, Majestic, Mahalakshmi Layout and Sheshadripuram attend the classes to master the skill
of Yoga. They also learn the Why, What, When, How & Where questions which are answered by the Yoga Teachers who are themselves PhD students
What students must do while learning Yoga?
- Open Mind - Learn with an Open Mind and welcome the changes to the breathing cycles, calming presence, active mind, meditative
thinking, assured feeling and no anxiety.
- Learn at your own pace - Learn Yoga one step at a time. Never compare yourself with other students. Each one is unique and different
in physical and mental abilities. There is no hurry to do a headstand on Day-1, Losing 10 kilos in a month. The goal is important but
we must achieve it over incremental progress by a proper regular routine.
- Regularity - One must be regular in his/her practice of Yoga. Either Morning, or evening, or both, it is essential to practice
regularly and we will feel the change in a few weeks.
- Food intake is another aspect of Yoga. To achieve a healthy body, mind and spirit, it is important to see the intake of food.
Regularity in time for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner combined with proper healthy food habits go a long way in increasing happiness
What to learn in Yoga at Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Centre, Bangalore?
In Daily and Online Yoga Classes, we will learn the following aspects of Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga for Strengthening and Toning Muscles
- Ashtanga VinyasaYoga for Balance and Flexibility
- Classical Traditional Yoga
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Yoga for Fitness
- Restorative Poses and Yoga Nidra
- Yoga for Weight Loss
In Pranayama and Meditation we learn the following aspects;
- Various Classical Breathing Techniques
- Various types of Khumbhaka Practices (Breathe Retention Practices)
- To breath better - deeper and complete
- Expanding your lung capacity
- Correction in breathing pattern
- Get a better breathing rhythm
- Opening deeper layers of the Pranic system
- Internalisation through meditation
- Concentration and better focus
What are the benefits of Learning Yoga at Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center?
- Helps you lose weight
- Helps you sleep deeper
- Gives you peace of mind
- Boosts your immune system functionality
- Cultivates awareness, relaxation, concentration and meditation
- Stimulates the Pranic channels
- The mind becomes light, creative, joyful and balanced
- Builds muscle strength
- Improves your flexibility
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Prevents IBS and other digestive problems
- Provides a good stretch and massage for the body
- The body fills with vitality and strength
- Prevents early ageing
Why Students join Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Centre, Bangalore?
- Reduce Weight
- Depression and Anxiety alleviation
- Alertness of Mind
- Concentration and Learning abilities
- Improve Workplace performance
- Calm and Serene Mind
- Better Physical Health
How is Classical Krishnamacharya Tradition different?
Krishnamacharya Style of Yoga was propounded by Late Shri. T.Krishnamacharya more than 100 years ago. The essence of Krishnamacharya
tradition is that "Yoga Practice must be tailored to fit each person, an individual must find his/her own structure". Krishnamacharya
Style of Yoga has proven that “Breath is Wonder Drug” and Yoga can be used as a Therapy.
Kindly get in touch with us to know more about our Regular and Online Classes
Mobile - +91 9900518000 / 9945514049
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Address -
Srinivasam, No. 20, 9thCross, 6th Main
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003