Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center at Malleshwaram, Bangalore is the best Yoga Center for Regular Evening Yoga Practice.
The students from across the city of Bangalore are benefitted from the classes from Sheshadripuram, Mahalakshmi Layout,
Rajajinagar, Malleshwaram, and Whitefield.
How to start a regular evening Yoga Practice?
- Budget time in the evening exclusively for Yoga - This is the first step towards your Regular evening Yoga Practice.
Earmark a time in the evening for Yoga Classes and stick to the schedule of classes or practice
- Online Yoga Classes - Enrol for the Online Yoga classes from Sri Krishna Wellness Center to learn Sri T. Krishnamacharya
Tradition of Yoga. The Yoga taught by us is Unique, Authentic, Traditional and Scientific.
- Maintain Regular Routine - Maintain a regular schedule in the evening for the Yoga Classes and Practice. Don’t miss the
classes unless otherwise. The regularity is essential for reap the benefits of Yoga Evening Practice
- Regular Food habits - Follow a regular healthy food intake which is best for your body and practice of Yoga. Reach
out to the Yoga Guru for advice on how you can step up your practice by a well-balanced diet.
What can I learn in Yoga from Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center?
Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Centre offers the following Yoga Classes, both Online and Regular, for the benefit of students.
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Exclusive Yoga Classes for Ladies
- Anti-Gravity Classes
- Exclusive Yoga Classes
Online Yoga Classes - Sri Krishna Wellness and Yoga Center offers Online Classes across India and abroad for students.
The classes can be attended by young students, working professionals, women of all ages and retired professionals.
How to Learn Yoga during COVID times?
- Technology-driven Online Yoga Classes during COVID is highly recommended for learning at your own pace and own place.
- Social Distancing, Sanitization, Wearing Masks etc., which are essential to fight COVID. Yoga adds to your precautionary
preparation to fight COVID by increasing your immunity from the disease today, tomorrow and forever.
- Own Time and Place - Practice Yoga from wherever you are and connect with your Yoga Guru for clarifications and doubts
What are the benefits of Regular Evening Yoga with Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center?
- Relaxed Body and Rejuvenated Mind
- Stress-free life by Regular Evening Yoga
- Reduce Anxiety and Depression
- Sharp Thinking and Attentiveness
- Body Flexibility and Strength
- Better Relationships with Family, Friends and at Workplace
Yoga Classes near me
Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Centre is close to the heart of the city. We have students from different parts of Bangalore
including Mahalakshmi Layout, Rajajinagar, Malleshwaram, Sheshadripuram and Majestic.
What are the Topics covered during the regular evening course and regular morning course in Yoga at Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center?
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga for Strengthening and Toning Muscles
- Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Yoga for Balance and Flexibility
- Classical Traditional Yoga
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Yoga for Fitness
- Restorative Poses and Yoga Nidra
- Yoga for Weight Loss
Why KWC is popular for a Yoga course?
- Authentic Classical Tradition of Yoga Practice as per Classical Krishnamacharya Tradition of Yoga.
- Highly Trained Instructors and Yoga Practitioners with some of them pursuing PhD In Yoga.
- Exclusive Batch for Ladies and Training by Lady Teachers for convenience and privacy.
- Wide choice of 7 Batches a day to choose from or Online Yoga Classes for all students.
- The calm and serene ambience at the heart of Malleshwaram.
- Unique Instruction Method of Yoga where the Yoga is suited to the physical and mental situation of each student.
Kindly get in touch with us to know more about our Regular and Online Classes
Mobile - +91 9900518000 / 9945514049
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Address -
Srinivasam, No. 20, 9thCross, 6th Main
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003