Yoga is to be practised regularly and a regular morning routine is recommended to advance in Yoga Practice. The goal is
pretty clear to get up from bed early morning and after ablutions, then, start your daily morning yoga routine.
How to start a new Yoga Practice / Habit?
- Getting up - Set up your morning routine, work time and evening routine whichever suits you best.
- Faith in Yourself - Don’t be afraid of the past, new beginnings require your inner faith to do something new. Not
only with Yoga but every new habit needs this.
- Food Habits - Learn from your Guru, which is the best-suited food for your Yoga Practice. Food is also a medicine for your
- Learn from Yoga Exponents - Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center is the best Yoga Center in Malleshwaram, Bangalore.
The experienced teachers will provide personal attention to every student to step up your Yoga Practice. If you are
unable to attend classes in person, we also offer online classes to learn Yoga at your own pace and suitable time.
(See Online Classes in this Article)
- Slow but Sure Practice - Make slow beginnings and firm up your Yoga Practice with time.
Over 3-6 months, you will see changes in your physical body, metabolism, mental well being, stress and anxiety, concentration,
attention span, calmness, healthy breathing and many other benefits.
What can I learn in Yoga from Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center?
Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Centre offers the following Yoga Classes, both Online and Regular, for the benefit of students
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Exclusive Yoga Classes for Ladies
- Anti-Gravity Classes
- Exclusive Yoga Classes
Online Yoga Classes
Sri Krishna Wellness and Yoga Center offers Online Classes across India and abroad for students. The classes can be attended
by young students, working professionals, women of all ages and retired professionals.
- Online Delivery - The Live Online Classes are delivered by Experienced Yoga Teachers directly from Sri Krishna Wellness
Yoga Center, Malleshwaram
- Doubts and clarifications - Offline support for students to resolve the doubts, clarifications, assistance and support
are provided by the Yoga Teachers
- Timings - 4 Convenient Timings in a day to suit your schedule. Attend any of the 4 sessions per day.
- Experienced Yoga Teachers - 3 Experienced Yoga Teachers
80 Live Sessions per month
Morning classes -
6-7 am - Pranayama and Meditation Krishnamacharya Style with Mr Dinesh Chengappa
7-8 am - Asana for fitness and strength, especially for Women with Ms Chinmayi
Evening Classes -
6-7 pm - Asana for building core strength, flexibility and fitness with Mr Shyam Ahir
7-8 pm - Advanced Asana with 2 different styles of Yoga practice.
Details of the Classes -
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – Advanced asana practice focussed on achieving advanced goal postures Krishnamacharya Style with Mr Dinesh Chengappa
Tuesday, Thursday - Yoga Asana - intense Astanga and Vinyasa yoga for fitness, core strength, and flexibility with Mr Shyam Ahir
Why Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center?
- Technology-enabled Yoga Classes from the Center to your Mobile, Tablet, Laptop or Computer
- All Yoga classes are based on Classical Krishnamacharya Tradition of Yoga is traditional, scientific and authentic.
To know more about Sri. Tirumalai Krishnamacharya Yoga Tradition of Yoga, please reach out to us.
- Live classes to lean from experienced Yoga Practitioners
- Dynamic Yoga class, which brings together Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, & Vinyasa Yoga
- Yoga for Core strength, flexibility, stamina and weight loss
Kindly get in touch with us to know more about our Regular and Online Classes
Mobile - +91 9900518000 / 9945514049
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Address -
Srinivasam, No. 20, 9thCross, 6th Main
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003