April 3, 2019 | Mimi Partha Sarathy
Read Time: 7 minutes
Yoga has become a very popular word today and many people have started noticing how important yoga can be, not only to practice it, but also as a profession. Here are some reasons become part of a credible yoga teacher training certification program from a good institution in Bangalore with a sound lineage and pedigree.
1. Complete Knowledge of Yoga
You have absolutely never practiced yoga before but want to understand yoga properly and correctly before you begin practicing it. Then surely enrolling into a credible yoga teacher training certification program from a well know yoga institution with a good lineage will help you not only get the correct knowledge of yoga , but also the correct way to practice it for yourself.
2. Improve Self-Practice
You love yoga and want to know more about yoga to improve your own self practice and to progress in your yoga journey. To go deeper into the study of yoga, becoming part of a reputed yoga teacher training program from a good institution with a sound lineage and pedigree will surely help you in your journey.
3. Setup your own Yoga School
You are a yoga teacher who wants to know more about yoga in order to expand your teaching knowledge, or set up your own yoga school or centre, or also expand your existing yoga centre and business. For this doing a good yoga teacher training certification program from a credible well know yoga institution will surely be of great benefit.
4. Build Credibility with a Yoga Certification Program
There are so many certification programs offered today creating yoga teachers in only 1 month. And this has caused a flood in the market of yoga teachers. But if you want to stand apart and actually be respected as a yoga teacher and yoga professional , and learn the techniques of yoga and the correct teaching methods properly, doing a sound yoga teacher training certification program from a credible well know yoga institution will surely make you stand apart in this flood of teachers.
5. A Second Income by Conducting Personalised Classes
You may also be a working professional , may be in IT, or Software and would like a second income. Registering with a yoga teacher training certification program from a well know yoga institution will surely help you in becoming a respected yoga teacher and professional and you can teach yoga whenever you have the time without setting up a centre, but by taking personalised classes in the homes of the students.
Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (KYM) – An Introduction
Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (KYM) the Yoga institute founded in 1976, by T K V Desikachar, son and student of the legendary Yogi Purna Yogacharya Sri T Krishnamacharya is a non-profit Public Charitable Trust, recognised by the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. KYM based in Chennai is a multi-department organisation, has established and applies Quality Management System for providing quality services related to yoga teaching and yoga therapy. It is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified Institution
Sri Krishna Wellness, Yoga & Cultural Centre (KWC) – An Introduction
Sri Krishna Wellness, Yoga and Cultural Centre (KWC) was founded in January 2014 by Ms. Mimi Partha Sarathy with the objective of promoting the rich heritage of Indian Art, Culture and Yoga. The centre currently hosts various activities such as Holistic and Integrated Yoga classes, Therapeutic Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation, Classical Dance classes, Music, Bhajans, Kirtans, Concerts, Shastra Classes and lectures.
The successful association between Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (KYM) – Chennai and Sri Krishna Wellness, Yoga and Cultural Centre, Bangalore has completed one year with the core objective to bring back the tradition of Pure and Authentic Yoga with a strong lineage and Guru-Shishya tradition to Bengaluru with the internationally renowned KYM Teacher Training Programme.
Memories of our Yoga TTC Program Batch of 2018-2019
OBJECTIVES OF THE KYM KWC TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMME
- To provide a thorough understanding of yoga theory and practice
- To provide an opportunity for students to evolve through personal practice of Yoga, under the guidance of a mentor
- To provide students with a means for understanding and working with their own body and mind to enhance overall functional efficiency and to apply the same principles in teaching as well.
- This programme will equip students with the tools to teach Yoga in a group and individuals’ context in a thorough and professional manner.
KYM KWC Yoga TTC – Key Features
- All the senior, faculty, teachers, and trainers will be coming from KYM – Chennai as faculty for the course.
- The course consists of 3 semesters.
- Convenient Timings – Classes will be held only on weekends (Sat – 8.30 am to 4.30 pm ; Sunday 8.30 am to 3.30 pm) for the convenience of working professionals.
- During the 11-month period there will be continuous communication and mentoring by the KYM Teachers with the students.
- Personal Mentoring is a very important part of the Program to ensure that the Yoga Teachers are properly guided in order to become thoroughly proficient in teaching Yoga in the appropriate manner, and to ensure that the tradition is maintained and also that the science behind Yoga is properly understood.
- There will be a 5-day Internship and Observation Course which will be held at the 40 year old institution in Chennai. This will be an internship where the students get to practice and learn with the senior teachers of KYM – Chennai.
Testimonials from some of our Participants from our 2018-2019 Batch
Yoga Teacher Training Certification Programme (TTC) BATCH 2019 – 2020
The course will begin in June 22nd 2019 and end in April 2020.
Limited seats – we will be accepting only 20 applications.
The course will be conducted at Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Centre, Malleshwaram, Bangalore.