November 2, 2021 |
Read Time: 7 minutes
There are several yoga practices that can help your physical health, mind, and productivity levels if you perform them regularly. Practising these yoga techniques at home can also help you make your home a more peaceful place. Don’t worry – these in-house Yoga techniques don’t involve the use of expensive equipment.
Beginners only need the right education. That’s why at the Sri Krishna Wellness website, users can log on and learn about these techniques any time they wish. We have been providing premium-quality yoga classes in Bangalore for several years. In the post-pandemic era, Sri Krishna Wellness is dedicated to providing online Yoga classes.
Tips for Beginners to Practise Yoga at Home
If you’re a beginner and passionate about the benefits of Yoga, you’re welcome to our yoga studio in Bangalore (Malleshwaram). However, if you can’t make it to our centre – you can get the same education in our online Yoga classes. Here are some basic Yogic posture exercises that you can expect to learn from our expert trainers over the internet –
What Do You Need to Do?
Here are some steps every beginner must take before starting their Yogic journeys –
- Set a Fixed Time: We always recommend beginners start practising Yoga early in the morning. It’s the best time as the exercises give the body the right amount of energy to function throughout the day. But, we understand many professionals or students may not find the early morning window convenient. That’s why we offer online classes at four convenient timings every day. Set a fixed time – any time of your convenience and maintain a fixed Yoga schedule.
- Create a Yoga Spot: One of the key perks of visiting our yoga studio in Bangalore is getting private spaces. Our students can practice Yoga peacefully every day in their fixed spots inside our studios. Do the same when you’re practising Yoga at home. Choose a comfortable place – ideally a private, noise-free room in your house. Also, pick a direction. Face the same direction of the room in each practice.
- Prepare Your Body for Yogic Exercises: Get into the habit of practising your Yoga postures on an empty stomach. Also, avoid wearing tight, body-hugging outfits so that you can practice all the stretches correctly. Avoid wearing makeup/jewellery or eating heavily before your practice. To avoid the risk of damaging the muscles (while stretching), beginners must start each session by warming up their bodies. Practice a few stretches before starting your intense Yoga exercises.
Easy Exercises to Start With
- Many kids and adults today are pressed for time. Advanced yoga exercises can make them feel more tired. That’s why we recommend short, restorative practices for beginners.
- Practising these techniques will give you stability and focus every day.
- Each technique has a specific purpose. Pick four or five techniques that feel “right” for your body and your schedule.
- Build a schedule of 4-5 days of home practice at the start.
Choose from different classes on the Sri Krishna Wellness digital platform. Take part in these online yoga classes in a consistent manner. You’ll start noticing the effects of our dynamic Yoga classes within a few weeks. Here are some introductory Yoga techniques beginners can learn from our experts –
- Early Morning Exercises : Every day, from 6 AM to 7 AM, we hold a basic Yoga class. These classes were designed by Tirumalai Krishnamacharya, the father of modern Yoga several years ago. Our trainers (all followers of the Krishnamacharya “style”) teach these modernized Yoga techniques every morning. In these classes, beginners can learn basic Asana practices, Pranayama, Meditation, and other introductory Yoga techniques. These techniques will correct your breathing and prepare your mind and body for future, more complicated Yoga poses.
- Exercises for Any Time of the Day : Beginners who have time to spare must use it to boost their bodies’ flexibility and stamina. Our dynamic Yoga classes are custom-made for such students. Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, and Hatha Yoga are three vital techniques students can learn in our dynamic Yoga classes. Our trainers try teaching beginners at least one pose for body direction. Side-to-side, forward to back, turning upside down, etc., – moving your body in each direction is vital for boosting flexibility. Students’ core strengths also increase dynamically once these techniques become routine parts of their lives.
- Breathing and Relaxation Exercises : Stress management is the main purpose of many of our students. That’s why beginners must practice a range of yoga poses that equip them with this skill. Apart from yoga asanas, beginners must also practice daily Sudarshan Kriya and Pranayama (breathing techniques).
How Long Will It Take for Beginners to Master Yoga?
According to Ms. Chinmayi – one of the world’s leading female Yoga instructors (and a part of our faculty), 30-45 minutes of daily yoga practice is vital. It’s far better than one hour of occasional practice. On the Sri Krishna Wellness digital platform, we offer four live online yoga classes every day. We also have a catalogue of videos on introductory Yoga techniques for beginners. Just pay attention in class to learn yoga online. Start with simple poses and be regular with your yoga practice.