July 31, 2022 |
Read Time: 7 minutes
One of the key factors of health hazards in a fast-paced modern life is mental disturbances. There are different reasons behind these feelings of stress and restlessness but the impact shows itself on the physical stature of an individual.
Some of the common health side effects seen as a result of stress and mental disturbances are as follows.
- Sleeplessness and Insomnia
- Lack of Appetite
- Lack of Energy and Vitality
- Back Pain
- Chronic Headaches
- Eye Problems
- Weight and Obesity
- Heart Issues
- Blood Pressure problems
- Blood Sugar or Diabetes
These are only some of the physical duress a person may be going through and there are chances of many more symptoms of chronic health issues.
We at Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga & Cultural Center strongly advocate the inclusion of Yoga asanas as part of an everyday routine that can take care of mental health in a holistic manner.
For this reason, we have structured class plans based on several shifts at our yoga studio in Bangalore so that learners do not have any problem scheduling their available time to attend a session.
Yoga For Mental Peace
How does yoga bring back your mental peace? It may sound unrealistic to many but it is true. One of the main reasons for the continuously stressed mental condition is the lack of proper medication for it.
No, we are not talking of tonics and pills as prescribed by doctors; we are referring to a set of exercises that will heal the mind.
To understand this concept, you have to understand that the mind and the body are interconnected and one cannot be happy without the other.
In other words, a healthy mind cannot reside in a weak body and a weak mind cannot build a healthy body.
There are certain exercises and asanas that can be done regularly and the positive effects will be for both the mind and the body.
You will feel rejuvenated and healthy and your mind will be refreshed.
How It Works
There are a few yoga asanas that can be done daily to achieve a positive difference in both the physical and mental state of your life.
- Yoga asanas create a more active blood circulation in the body that stimulates energy levels which is often a cure for chronic eye stress and headaches.
- A regular and disciplined way of doing yoga helps in building stronger and toned muscles in the body that gives you better posture and relief from back aches and joint pain.
- The active asanas also help in better sleep hours that give proper and much-needed rest to your body when asleep.
- One of the main contributions of yoga asanas is the regulation and enhancement of breathing controls. This greatly helps in stress relieving for the body and greater flow of oxygen into the body.
- The correct form of breathing helps in the rejuvenation and regeneration of damaged cells as well.
- There is a greater focus of the mind that’s developed when the stress and bodily disturbances are gone with effective asanas. You are physically active and mentally focused.
Yoga And Meditation
We try to include meditation as a part of a daily routine in the lives of our students and learners. This helps them greatly to find that solace and peace of mind and makes them stronger in dealing with their daily stress and work pressures.
- Meditation helps to develop a focus of the wandering mind and gain better control of it.
- Meditation is a great way to relax the body both before or after doing yoga asanas. It helps the body and the mind to find that state of calm before you start any work.
When you visit us at any of our yoga classes in Bangalore you will meet master teachers and yoga gurus who have been practicing asanas for many years.
It is under their watchful eye and supervision that classes are conducted every day with separate levels of intensity for the beginners and those who have been practicing yoga for some months or years.
We understand the pressures of modern-day work life and the constraints of deadlines and meetings that may become a reason for the lack of personal space and time.
For this reason, we have several batches of classes scheduled at different time slots of the day; one of these will be as per your available schedule for attendance.
We have separate classes available for ladies if they choose to join that.
There are online yoga classes available both in groups and in individual or personal sessions. These are carried out virtually thus allowing a learner to join us from anywhere in the world.
Our Mission And Goals
Our goals at Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga & Cultural Center transcend professional aspirations. We find true happiness in spreading the benefits of yoga and meditation through our classes and learners.
There is a feeling of genuine achievement when our holistic approach is rewarded in the smiles of our learners after a few classes from the troubled looks on their faces when they walked into our classes for the first time.
Our goals are always energized when we find the positive impacts of yoga and meditation bringing desired changes in the lives of those who believed in us.
Come and join us whenever you feel the need.
Name: Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga & Cultural Centre
Address: Srinivasam, No. 20, 9thCross, 6th Main, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003