September 28, 2021 |
Read Time: 7 minutes
The word ‘yoga’ comes from the Sanskrit word ‘Yuji,’ which means ‘union.’ Unifying the body and the mind is the essence of Yoga. That’s why even medical doctors recommend regular Yoga for people struggling with mental and physical health issues. With gyms, fitness centres, etc., shut during lockdowns, many people have turned to this 5,000-year-old ancient Indian practice for respite.
The pandemic has reminded people of the critical importance of health. It has also compelled many people to start practicing Yoga at home. Fitness is holistic. Unless your fitness regimen incorporates both mental and physical health, you won’t feel positive and peaceful. That’s why at Sri Krishna Wellness, we offer holistic online Yoga classes. Our Yoga centre in Malleshwaram, Bangalore, is famous for its homely and educational atmosphere. We aim to recreate the same feeling in our online classes.
What are Online Yoga Classes?
There are several Yogic posture exercises that our experts can teach you over the internet. You don’t need to step outside your home or get expensive equipment to practise these postures. You only need a phone/PC, internet connection, and access to the Sri Krishna Wellness website.
Many newcomers have joined our online Yoga classes in India in the past six months. Our trained instructors start their education with simple yet effective Yogic postures. These postures help them eliminate their backaches, strengthen their muscles, and revitalize core organs like the lungs.
How Can Online Yoga Classes Help Me?
Our students have benefited a lot from our online Yoga classes in Bangalore in the past twelve months. From energy conservation to lung preservation – these students have been able to safeguard their health and immunity systems thanks to our classes. Here are some practical benefits of signing up for Sri Krishna Wellness Centers’ online Yoga classes –
Students Receive Instant Discounts – Cost-Effective Health Boosts
Long-term members of Sri Krishna Wellness Centre always enjoy discount deals and packages. To welcome our virtual students, we’ve slashed the rates of our online Yoga courses as well. Practising Yoga is key for at-risk Indians during this intense period. Thanks to our cost-effective online Yoga classes in India, practising Yoga is much more budget-friendly.
Our team of senior Yoga teachers have also created a special range of free sample Yoga classes. Experience the magic of our unique yoga classes for free. If you like the free sample class, sign up for our daily online yoga classes.
Gain Instant Concentration and Focus with Online Yoga Classes
Having trouble focusing while working from home? You should learn something from our Olympic shooters. Rifle shooter Apurvi Chandela and pistol shooter Abhishek Verma have both recently claimed that their days start with Yoga. It’s a key ingredient of their mental and physical strengthening exercises.
When going to a Yoga class is as simple as laying out your mat, visiting our website, and joining one of our classes – it’s a lot likelier that you’ll do the same. Between taking care of the kids, working from home, etc., you may not find time for in-person Yoga classes.
But, our online courses take seconds to get started. Connect with our senior Yoga teachers with just a click of a link and a password! Gain instant concentration for the rest of your day.
We Offer Flexible Courses
Much like our long-term students, our online Yoga classes in India are extremely flexible. You can choose from different classes dealing with different topics –
- Got a lot of time to spare? Take part in our dynamic Yoga class. Practice techniques like Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, etc., to gain amazing core strength. Your flexibility and stamina will increase dramatically once you become a regular at our dynamic Yoga classes.
- Running behind schedule early in the morning? Take part in our short but special classical Pranayama and meditation classes. Practice for short periods every day to achieve advanced Asanas.
We offer four live sessions every day. Take part in these classes on any device and from any location. Members get to join whichever classes they want. Search and select your favourite Yoga class option. Adjust your schedule accordingly. Our live online Yoga classes in Bangalore are held in four convenient timings every day –
- 6 AM to 7 AM – Basic Asana practice, Pranayama, Meditation, and other exercises – pure Krishnamacharya style. Tirumalai Krishnamacharya was the father of modern Yoga. All Asana practices taught at Sri Krishna Wellness are rooted in his teachings.
- 7 AM to 8 AM – This class is loved by women as it’s taught by Ms. Chinmayi – one of India’s leading female Yoga instructors. The Asanas taught in these classes are ideal for people who want to regain their fitness and core strength.
- 6 PM to 7 PM- Beat the evening blues with Asanas focused on building core strength and flexibility.
- 7 PM to 8 PM – Advance your Yoga education by taking part in these niche classes. These classes teach students highly advanced Asana postures.
We are also currently offering special Yoga therapy classes for people who suffer from back problems, hypertension, joint pain, etc. Join our classes now, and let’s beat the pandemic blues in the healthiest way possible!