February 3, 2021 |
Read Time: 3 minutes
Yoga has become synonymous with meditation and asanas. It has gained popularity as a form of exercise across the globe, with more than a hundred forms of yoga now being practiced and taught across the globe. However, yoga brings together ancient scientific knowledge and philosophy. When practiced under the guidance of a trained guru, the benefits are multifold and long lasting.
Located in the heart of the Malleshwaram, Sri Krishna Wellness, Yoga and Cultural Center was founded by Ms. Mimi Partha Sarathy to promote the rich cultural heritage of India.
Trained in classical dance forms and yoga, the founder takes a holistic approach to the science of yoga. Donning many hats through the day, Ms. Partha Sarathy uses yoga to maintain balance in all aspects of her daily life. She believes in the transformational power of yoga practice and is sharing it through the Sri Krishna Wellness Center.
Here are 5 reasons you should choose Sri Krishna Wellness Center:-
- Ambience – The ambience is carefully planned to integrate nature into the practice. The campus is filled with lush tresses that attract birds and other small creatures. Classes are conducted both in the studio and outside. The founder’s love for nature has been seamlessly integrated into the yoga studio. Large windows open out to tall trees and soothing winds.
- Senior trainers – Classes are conducted by highly skilled yoga teachers who have been practicing for many years. They will carefully watch and guide you through the practice, which includes asanas, pranayama and meditation. Read more about the yoga teachers here.
- Classes – There are a wide variety of classes on offer, both in the studio and online. The online classes are conducted in batches where you can choose the timings convenient for you. They also offer special ladies batches where the practice is designed for women. Personalized yoga classes are also offered here.
- Teacher Certification – Certificate courses are conducted regularly at the center. The internationally recognized Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (KYM) Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course is conducted exclusively at the Sri Krishna Wellness center. Those who wish to further increase their knowledge about yoga and take up teaching should definitely look into this 11 month diploma course being offered at the center.
- Cultural activities – Yoga is not just a set of practices but a lifestyle. The center hosts many cultural events like dance and music performances, bhajans, lectures and workshops on various aspects of Indian culture.
The commitment to providing a holistic approach to understanding and practicing yoga makes Sri Krishna Wellness Center one of the premier yoga centers in the Bangalore city.