A Weekend Antigravity Fitness Workshop by Dinesh Cengappa, a certified antigravity fitness trainer.
Primary Benefits of this workshop
- Increase flexibility and core strength
- Get to achieve your dream advanced Asana
- Strengthen your spine
- Learn inverted postures without fear and much more
Batch Dates: Sat, Sept 15, 2018, and Sun, Sept 16, 2018
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
Limited Seats. Hurry Up.
General Benefits of Antigravity fitness training
According to the experts from The Yoga Chakra, Antigravity fitness training helps you lose weight by challenging you to engage your muscles to complete the yoga poses while you are in the air. This can help you build toned and lean muscles while you burn body fat
Improves flexibility: Antigravity fitness helps you to move more freely, with less effort, by counteracting gravity. Suspension in the air releases tension on the bones and muscles, increasing flexibility and deepening your practice. Suspended yoga strengthens core muscles and increases spinal and shoulder flexibility.
- Total Body Workout. Due to the nature of antigravity movements, almost all the body parts are forced to move and stretch. Through this, toning and redefining of the muscles, regenerating and strengthening of the joints are happening during the workout. This workout is even used for physical rehabilitation. Decompression of the spine is one of its main features.
- Inner body reactivation. The sweat that you produce during antigravity has a lot of benefits in the internal bodys regulatory functioning. The circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems are reactivated through blood circulation. Through this, you also boost your mental abilities, regenerating and relaxing your mind, and nourishing your skin. It also strengthens the neural connections related to memory and intelligence.
- Psychologically beneficial. Just like almost any other workout, anti gravity yoga helps rebuild your emotional system because it relieves you from stress. It also helps you combat stress whenever you’re in the outside world.
- Develop new body skills. Because of the new and improved movements involved in the workout, you learn to develop body skills that you may not be able to do in regular yoga.
- Spiritually uplifting. The spiritual benefits of antigravity yoga are undeniable. It increases your creativity which leads you to develop your own artistic skills. You also get to experience more joy and optimism.