March 17, 2020 |
Read Time: 6 minutes
There is a saying “Have the cake and eat it too.”
Actually there is no way you can have the cake and eat it as well.
This is proverbial and also possible in the education or teaching profession. You can have all the knowledge, gain mastery, share with everyone and still have it. May be even better.
A career in Yoga is one such practice to have pristine health and fitness, unimaginable control on the mind, and sheer will-power to achieve your goals. This will require
- the steady and consistent practice of Yoga,
- attention to minute details – mindfulness
- Reading and putting into practice vast knowledge acquired.
Yoga requires life-long learning and the responsibility to take care of the health and wellness of your students/disciples. Yoga has to be Tailor-made to each person based on the physical, mental and emotional capabilities for good results.
How Yoga makes a good career choice, let us understand.
- Be Fit. You will be healthy and physically fit for a long time. Have you seen any experienced practitioner with a fat belly or exhausted all the time? You will be rich in energy and active always.
- Balanced Mind. You will reduce anxiety and stress in your mind. Yoga practitioners have a calm nature. You will be sought after for seeking answers to problems due to your right understanding devoid of wrong advice.
- You will get into a good rhythm in life and your surroundings. You will be naturally organised and prepared for life’s journey
- Seeking God. If you have the inclination to seek God and answer eternal questions like, who am I? What am I set out for? etc., Yoga will help you realize that.
- Helping and Serving Society. You will empower a lot of people to imbibe a Yoga routine and realize the benefits of this ancient practice and tradition.
Now, comes the question, where do we start for a Career in Yoga?
Sri Krishna Wellness Yoga Center offers the internationally renowned – 11-Month Diploma in Yoga – Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program at Malleshwaram, Bangalore in association with Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai. (Also popular as KYM) and admissions are now Open.
For Details https://www.krishnawellness.com/yoga-teacher-training-course-in-bangalore/
Why start a Yoga career with us?
- Sri T. Krishnamacharya has developed this Science of Yoga Practice by learning it from his guru, Sri Rammohan Brahmachari near lake Mansarovar in Mount Kailash in a cave for many years in late 19th Century
- This great tradition of Sri T. Krishnamacharya has produced Yoga Masters such as BKS Iyengar, Pattabhi Jois, Indra Devi, TKV Desikachar.
- Classical Krishnamacharya Tradition of Yoga is taught by highly experienced teachers from KYM, Chennai
- Yoga Therapy as a cure has been practiced for over many decades in with Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram,.
What are the options after the Course?
Yoga Instructors can teach daily yoga by teaching asanas, pranayama, meditation and Vedic chanting. You can enhance your knowledge by pursuing Bachelors and Masters Courses in Yoga, even a PhD in Yoga and Allied Sciences. There are Yoga Therapy Courses to learn to cure patients through Yoga.
What are the learnings in the Course?
You will learn key aspects of yoga practice in the course which includes yoga philosophy, principles and techniques of asana, principles of meditation and dhyana, elements of, Ayurveda for yoga, classical texts on yoga, yoga sutras from Maharishi Patanjali, principles of pranayama, anatomy and physiology for yoga, Vedic chant healing and yoga sutra, and course planning and teaching methodology of yoga
Why with Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, – KYM?
- Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram (KYM) was established by Shri TKV Desikachar, (Late Sri T. Krishnamacharya’s son and long-time student) in 1976 as a non-profit Public Charitable Trust.
- KYM is among the premier centres of Yoga and Yoga Therapy in India.
- KYM is recognised by Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) as one of the leading Yoga institutes in India.
- KYM also has the SIRO (Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) recognition awarded by the Department for Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India,
- KYM is recognised by the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- KYM is also one of the few yoga centres to possess the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Be it for general wellness, Yoga Therapy or Yoga Teacher Training Programs, or Vedic chanting, the KYM is well known for its holistic health promotive approach.
For more details visit https://www.krishnawellness.com/ or contact us for details.